R-Tile Garage & Workshop Flooring
This range of interlocking floor tiles is the perfect garage flooring solution for commercial or residential garages.
The garage floor tiles are easy to install and maintain and are impact resistant making them a suitable garage flooring covering in busy work environments.
All R-Tile interlocking floor tile coverings offer a R10 anti slip rating, are fire retardant and provide an excellent level of installation and noise and dust reduction.
All garage floor tiles are CE accredited and have been successfully installed in many domestic and commercial workshops.
What makes the R-Tile Garage Flooring different?
The R-Tile interlocking garage flooring system was engineered with high traffic and durability in mind. Our interlock is award-winning and is now sold worldwide as news of its quality spreads.
The interlock has been designed to withstand heavy objects such as cars and machinery to ensure it does not weaken over time. With brands such as Jaguar and Landover to mention but a few using our garage flooring solution in their factories and commercial garages, this gives you an idea of the kind of quality standards our tiles meet.
Our garage tiles team offers help and advice to find our customers the perfect thickness and most cost-effective garage flooring solution for their garage needs. We do not offer just one thickness and finish we have worked hard in developing our entire range to give our customer the R-Tile that will meet their specification.
- The durable capability of the R-Tile to deal with large machinery such as car lifts and pressure points such as jacks, sets it apart from its competitors.
- The slip rating of our garage flooring make it perfect for any spillages and chemical resistance needs and means no risk to health and safety standards.
Vehicles and weight
- What vehicles and purpose will your garage be used for? Tyre marks and staining from vehicles cannot be avoided on any floor apart from concrete due to a chemical reaction caused by the tyres, this is why we recommend dark colours such as Dark grey and black. The finish of a project and quality of our products for our customers comes first and our sales staff will recommend the best thickness and colours based on your garage project’s needs.
- Large workshop spaces can be loud and hard to protect dropping large items such as tools. The R-Tile offers a reduction in noise pollution and a protective surface so that expensive tools such as drills and other items can be protected against common falls in a busy work environment.
Research and Development
- The R-Tek research and development team are continuously working to improve our products on a daily basis and this constant improvement is passed on t our customers projects and part of the reason we are industry leaders for commercial, industrial, and residential flooring for applications such as garages.
A clean modern finish
- A clean and modern finish bringing light and a cutting-edge look to your garage means the R-Tile is perfect for projects ranging from a busy workshop to a classic car collectors showroom.
Used by big brands
- Big brands have used and endorsed our products with industry-leading companies such as Halfords and Jaguar Land Rover. These companies have used our garage flooring in their shop fitting workshops and in their production workshops including garages within their factories.
Trained qualified staff
- Our knowledgeable staff will help manage your garage flooring project from start to finish. All of our staff have been highly trained to ask all of the right questions ensuring that the correct tile is offered. Factors such as weight and possible chemical use can determine the R-Tile that we offer our customers.
Assurance and Quality
- Assurance of quality is given as every batch of tiles produced and sold by R-Tek are tested by our quality control team offering peace of mind and making sure your project looks amazing. For further peace of mind R-Tek are ISO9001 certified and only the highest quality companies and products are awarded this certification.
(Click to enlarge image)
- Easy to install
- A stronger interlock and thickness
- We offer a free site survey
- No damp proof membrane, screed or adhesives required
- Reduces dust and noise
- Excellent durability and slip resistance
- Warm – insulates the floor
- Fire retardant – Bfl S1
- Reduces fatigue
- Easy to clean and maintain
- Lower life cycle cost
- Easy to move and reuse
- CE accredited
- Environmentally sustainable
- Choice of 10 colours
- Competitive Rates
- UK Manufacturers