R-Tile Factory Flooring
R-Tile factory interlocking floor tiles have been developed to meet the demands of modern factory flooring environments. This makes them the perfect flooring solution for any factory or warehouse.
Our factory flooring tiles offer a robust and hard wearing flooring solution. As a result they are ideal for factory flooring where pallet trucks and fork trucks are in use.
The factory interlocking floor tiles are loose lay and therefore, no need for adhesives. They also offer excellent anti slip and impact resistance properties. As a result, this makes them a safe and ideal flooring solution for busy work areas.
R-Tile factory & warehouse floor tiles are available in various colours and are inter-changeable, this means walkways and demarcation areas can be created.
All R-Tile factory & warehouse flooring are CE accredited and have been successfully installed in many of Europe’s leading manufacturing and engineering facilities.
- The R-Tile has been designed with a strong and robust surface with an industry leading dovetail interlock for added peace of mind. The R-Tek in-house research and development team took into account all of the factors that a high traffic industrial environment would need and produced our factory flooring.
Vehicles and weight
- Heavy vehicles and forklifts are a major factor to keep in mind when selecting your flooring for your factory. With large lorries delivering containers and pallets on an hourly basis the need for a durable and strong flooring solution has become even more prominent in factory and warehouse environments. Solutions such as epoxy and rubber matting can fatigue, chip and become damaged over time and thus cost the company downtime and money to replace. The R-Tile offers a more robust durable option that can be clipped out and replaced in the event of damage to an area and this willl mean a with lower cost and less time wasted.
Used by big brands
- We have worked with the best brands and large companies around the world ranging from airplane manufacturers such as Airbus and top retail brands such as Tesco and Jaguar Land Rover ensuring their factory and warehouse floors are as reliable as their own products and services.
Save time and cost
- Time is money in business and laying or installing a new floor can cause work to be stalled with downtime and disruption inevitable. With R-Tek flooring there is no dust and dirt and areas can be kept live which means no disruption to business.
- Slip rating is a massive element in health and safety today with more demanding working environments. Higher foot traffic means that flooring has to be designed and manufactured to handle this and avoid injury at all costs. The R-Tile offers industry standard slip rating with all of the technical certificates to ensure businesses have peace of mind.
- Quality and assurance with a product designed and manufactured in the UK. R-Tek are ISO9001 certified with quality control carried out on every tile that leaves the factory and therefore we ensue a near 100% quality rating with all of our customers and ensuring no delay on delivery and quality install every time.
Trained qualified staff
- The highly trained sales and project management staff will walk through every element and demanding need your factory flooring may require and ensure the correct product is chosen. Everything from chemical resistance to the weight and foot traffic the floor will have to handle will be taken into account when we plan your project.
- Easy to clean and maintain
- Lower life cycle cost
- Easy to move and reuse
- CE accredited
(Click to enlarge)
- Easy to install
- We offer a free site survey
- No damp proof membrane, screed or adhesives required
- Reduces dust and noise
- Excellent durability and slip resistance
- Warm – insulates the floor
- Fire retardant – Bfl S1
- Reduces fatigue
- Environmentally sustainable
- Choice of 10 colours
- Competitive Rates
- UK Manufacturers
Before & After
Weight & vehicle load information
This video showcases the various thickness of the R-Tile and what weight and vehicles they can handle in tough industrial working environments.