R-Tile Studded Flooring
The R-Tile studded interlocking floor tile is the original version in the R-Tile product range and is still popular in areas of heavy foot traffic. The studded R-Tile has all the same characteristics as the R-Tile textured dove tail floor tile, and is available in 5mm and 7mm.
The 5mm R-Tile studded interlocking floor tiles can be used in light commercial environments and the 7mm would be more suited for factory and warehouse installations.
Available in standard colours.
- Easy to install
- We offer a free site survey
- No damp proof membrane, screed or adhesives required
- Reduces dust and noise
- Easy to clean and maintain
- Lower life cycle cost
- Easy to move and reuse
- CE accredited
- Excellent durability and slip resistance
- Warm – insulates the floor
- Fire retardant – Bfl S1
- Reduces fatigue
- Environmentally sustainable
- Choice of 10 colours
- Competitive Rates
- UK Manufacturers
The studded R-Tile product has been designed to cope with different applications to include foot traffic and wheel traffic, all tiles offering good thermal and acoustic installation in additional to excellent anti-slip and impact properties.
- Shops, offices, schools and colleges (5mm, 7mm)
- Sports and leisure facilities, prisons, police and fire stations (5mm, 7mm)
- Garage and workshops, exhibitions (5mm, 7mm)
- Factories and warehouses, airports, railway stations (5mm, 7mm)