R-Tile Excel (Hidden Join)
Available in 5mm and 7mm thickness. The R-Tile Excel interlocking floor tile has all the same characteristics as the standard textured dove tail tile except it benefits from a hidden join interlocking system with a bevelled edge which offers a more traditional vinyl tile appearance.
Available in two thicknesses, the 5mm interlocking floor tile is suitable for foot traffic areas only and the 7mm interlocking floor tile is suitable for foot traffic and light wheeled traffic.
The R-Tile Excel interlocking floor tiles are loose lay, quick and easy to install and require minimal sub floor preparation. They are made from hard wearing PVC material that can withstand high point loading and impact and come with a 10 year product warranty.
Available in 10 standard colours.
- R-Tile Excel interlocking floor tiles have been designed to cope with different applications to include foot traffic and light wheel traffic. All interlocking floor tiles offer good thermal and acoustic installation, in additional to excellent anti-slip and impact properties.
- Shops, offices, schools and colleges (5mm, 7mm)
- Sports and leisure facilities, prisons, police and fire stations (5mm, 7mm)
- Garage and workshops, exhibitions (5mm, 7mm
- Quick & easy to install
- No damp proof membrane, screed or adhesives required
- Reduced VOC emissions
- Non-Slip - R10
- The Excel R-Tile interlocking floor tiles can be installed without the need of a damp proof membrane, screed or adhesive which allows for a quick installation time at a reduced cost as well as significantly reducing VOC emissions.
- The hidden join Excel interlocking floor tile offers a more aesthetically pleasing floor for those projects were an improved look is desirable.